cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sajidali7987
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

fully charged (100%) consider to replaced you bettery

HP Recommended

hi i have notebook hp g61 i dont know my notebook bettery give show me a signel like this.....

100% fully charged consider to replaced your bettery.....help me why this sign coming and also bettery timing is left only 20 minutes guide me.

sajid

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
GeorgeFN
Level 7
Level 7
879 878 37 104
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The maximum capacity of a battery changes over time. Because of this change in battery capacity, the charge level indicator in Windows might not show accurately 100% charged.

This document on testing and calibrating the battery is for Windows 7 and Win Vista.  I have not tried it in Windows 8, but it may be similar.  Perhaps you just need to calibrate your battery, or the test might show that you need to replace it.

Good Luck

GeorgeFN

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation