cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
gachz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

hp quick launch buttons for HP dv2740se in Windows 7(64bit) Ultimate

HP Recommended

I already use hp quick launch buttons for vista(64bit).

but it is not a work.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Uninstall this version of HP Quick Lunch Buttons which You have installed and try this one here

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
ciscruz
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Daniel

HI, will the quick lauch clicking sounds and the screen bar works in this driver? I'm using hp pavilion dv3 32bit..thanks..=)

0 Kudos
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ciscruz

Hi,

Write down Your p/n number which is under Your computer and looks like this.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation