cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NuFutureTech
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

hp9310us Keyboard Not Working

HP Recommended

I have a HP9310us and decided to put on Windows 7 as the primary operating system. It works good, with one major exception (so far).

My keyboard thinks it do not have a function key.

I press NumLock to get access to the number pad, only to type out characters just as 140* when I want to type "jump".

I saw the whole "Press Fn + NumLock" to reset the keyboard, but the Fn key does not want to work!

Also, every once in a while, when I press the "enter" key, the "Edit Power Plan" menu comes up. 

Can someone please tell me how to get the keyboard working again?

2 REPLIES 2
NuFutureTech
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
There's no way I can get a keyboard driver to see if I can solve this problem?
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
VisionAiry
Level 9
3,397 3,170 104 605
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are you still having problems with this?

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation