cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NuFutureTech
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

hp9310us Keyboard Not Working

HP Recommended

I have a HP9310us and decided to put on Windows 7 as the primary operating system. It works good, with one major exception (so far).

My keyboard thinks it do not have a function key.

I press NumLock to get access to the number pad, only to type out characters just as 140* when I want to type "jump".

I saw the whole "Press Fn + NumLock" to reset the keyboard, but the Fn key does not want to work!

Also, every once in a while, when I press the "enter" key, the "Edit Power Plan" menu comes up. 

Can someone please tell me how to get the keyboard working again?

2 REPLIES 2
NuFutureTech
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
There's no way I can get a keyboard driver to see if I can solve this problem?
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
VisionAiry
Level 9
3,397 3,337 104 618
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are you still having problems with this?

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation