cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
leso941
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

my photosmart b209a all in one will not print emails or web pages

HP Recommended

when trying to print from the internet or email my windows 7 system fails to even acknowledge the print comand after setup is complete

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
JulesR
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The same thing has happened to me. I used to be able to print local and web docs, but now only local docs and test pages will print; web docs will not from my laptop. My husband's Mac will print either type of doc to the same printer. I'm perplexed as to how to troubleshoot this. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
SeanS
Level 9
3,102 3,085 239 460
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@leso941 wrote:

when trying to print from the internet or email my windows 7 system fails to even acknowledge the print comand after setup is complete

You can try using the Printer Diagnostic Utility or the Network Diagnostic Utility to see if it can resolve the issue for you. If you can provide me more information like how you are printer (USB or wirelessly) then I could help you a little better.

-Sean

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
leso941
Author
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks Sean, my pc is usb connected to the printer, my laptop is wireless. Both are running Win7 and print fine from word or local programs but refuse to print email files or from web sources. I have tried both the diagnostics you named and no problems were identified. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation