cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
peterql
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

no upgrade, when will HP offer laptop comes with windows7?

HP Recommended

i dont want to upgrade my computer, when will HP offer laptop on the market that is originally installed windows 7?

thanks!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Gangles
Level 7
1,239 1,232 39 127
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
The retail version comes out in October so I am assuming around that time.
Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Adamtech
Level 8
1,230 1,227 80 219
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Laptops preloaded with Windows 7 will be available for sale on October 22, 2009.

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the "Kudos" star to show your thanks!

peterql
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
10/22/09 is the microsoft releasing date, doesnt mean the computer preinstalled retail date?
Adamtech
Level 8
1,230 1,227 80 219
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Yes it does, the store will not be able to sell any computer with Windows 7 prior to that date.

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the "Kudos" star to show your thanks!

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation