cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pushpa_tiwari
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

power problem

HP Recommended

my laptop is nit chargin . it has 0% power backup. starts only after plugin. i m not getting why it is not charging after even i  have plugged in. pls help me to solve this problem 

1 REPLY 1
GeorgeFN
Level 7
Level 7
879 872 37 104
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This might sound rather simplistic, but I had the same type probem with my laptop a few weeks ago.

I found that the cord going from the power adapter to the laptop had something wrong with it.  Evidently there is a (and I'm not real technical) short or bad connection in that cord. When I turn the power adapter different angles, by sitting it (the power adapter) on its side, it makes connection and the battery charges and the notebook works.

I am able to see when it is working and when it is not, by ther little light right by the power plug on the laptop.

You might have already thought of this, but really, this did happen to me a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck,

GeorgFN.

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation