cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
anhhai
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

prniter not reconized

HP Recommended

i has HP  laserjet p 2015d printer when i download driver screen show usb not reconized  My PC use window XP..Can you help me fix this problem. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SeanS
Level 9
3,102 3,085 239 460
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey anhai. Im not quite sure I understand the issue properly. Are you stating that the computer does not recognize the printer when you plug in the USB cable? If so be sure you are not using a USB hub. Also try another USB port on the computer to see if it could be a faulty port.

Could you tell me the exact error you are receiving?

Thanks,

SeanS

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation