cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
redwood61
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

scanjets and windows 7

HP Recommended

I noticed when I did the upgrade from my scanjet today the message on the HP dialog box said drivers for windows 7 now available but I tried hard to find the setup.exe file for my scanjet on the HP site.    what I did find is a good link for those of you looking for drivers for you HP hardware for windows 7 at: http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/win7web/printer-support/us/en/scanjet.html perhaps HP is just rolling out pieces of code ready for the Oct. 20 ish realise of win 7 hope this provides some help.    Darren

1 REPLY 1
GeekRex
Level 1
17 15 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here we are a month after Win 7 launch and companies, such as HP, still don't have updated drivers/software availabe. Did they not get the memo on Win 7 being released in mid-October?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation