cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
j272813
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

software for windows 8 beta

HP Recommended

does hp have software for hp c7280 printer for windows 8

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,981 90,858 11,706 25,066
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

From my understanding: HP and MANY vendors will NOT release anything to support for Beta products from other vendors (third parties, in this case Windows 8). Their emplyees - specially people in their test labs - may have drivers or else but they will NOT realease for general public. You (and me) have to wait. Please bear in mind they would not support ALL PRODUCTS (depending on ages).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

theDuke2
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 8 beta and my Officejet 6500A do not communicate - The issue between the two seems to be the size of paper.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation