Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 6 (819 Views)

window7

This what on the bottom right side of my screen. Windows7 build 7600 .This copy of winddow`s is not genuine .

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 6 (817 Views)

Re: window7

how do i remove this

Master's Graduate
Message 3 of 6 (810 Views)

Did you download the Developer's Preview or the Consumer Preview? I know the Developer's Preview had a build version on the bottom right of the screen.

"I'm looking for a laptop that looks like it's wrapped in super-rich, smoothed out tangerine peels." -TheMusicMaker
PhD Student
Message 4 of 6 (801 Views)

Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 8?

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
Student
Message 5 of 6 (690 Views)

Re: windows

my system shows the message window 7 not genuine i consult technician he install window 7 and told me that this window is genuine don't worry for that,but now the same problem disturbing me, my laptop is second hand  i have no genuine, cd financialy  iam not in a good condition to get new

PhD Student
Message 6 of 6 (664 Views)

Re: windows

This would be a build of WIndows 7 before release.  THis is not a copy that you would buy.

I was an HP employee

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation