cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
papa-online
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

windows 10 compatibility

HP Recommended

I have an Hp TouchSmart 600 1255qd windows 7 Professional

will windows 10 support all the features of my computer, i.e. touch screen, etc.?

thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Sparkles1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,914
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @papa-online,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel.

I understand that you are looking for driver information for your notebook with the Windows 10 upgrade when it becomes available. I am happy to help you with this.

As to what happens with any particular App, no one can really say as the Tech Preview, is still evolving. Until it is in its final form there is no way to answer you. Drivers are a similar issue. HP can only test based on what it currently has, and that is changing. As we get closer to the official release date, information should become clearer.  Please visit www.hp.com/go/windows10upgrade for more details. HP will provide information on which units have been tested and qualified with Windows 10 as it becomes available.

Regards

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
papa-online
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for connecting

Guess we'll reconnect when windows 10 is released

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation