cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
wills57
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

windows 10

HP Recommended
500-37na
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

with windows 10 comein i tryed out the upgrade 2 or 3 times now but same thing all the time i can not get on line at all

my internet just stops working and no matter what i do nothing but when i go back to windows 8 it is ok so windows 10 will not update and and i can not get the new drivers

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @wills57

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel.

I understand that you are trying to upgrade to Windows 10. I am happy to help with this.

First of all Windows 10 has not yet been released, and so there are not going to be specific drivers for it at all. The currently available Windows 10 related item is the Technical preview, which for people who want to try out the new operating system as it evolves into a final release product. It is not meant to be used on a machine that you depend on. As new builds come out, some functionality is broken and other parts of the OS are improved.

If you depend on your system for work or some other form of production, I would not recommend you install the Technical Preview, excepting on a machine you are willing to format, and possibly repeatedly image. Also I highly recommend that you read through the following post by @Bill_F, Welcome to the HP Windows® 10 Technical Preview discussion board

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation