cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JessAZ
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

windows 7 compatibility with C6380 printer

HP Recommended
I just upgraded to windows 7 and to re-install my printer software it says it's not compatibile?  Is there a driver or something I can download to make it compatible
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,579 24,231 2,824 10,337
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Jess, there are no drivers available at this time.  I doubt that there will be until Win 7 is released on HP computers.

Here is a link to the data for your printer:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=3560280&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&submit.y=3&submit.x=6〈...

You can look in "Software and Driver Downloads" to see what OS'es are listed at present.   

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
gadams
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I tried the windows 7 driver but had a wierd problem.  It installed fine but when I print the files just disapeared out of the que without error or printing.  It worked fine in xp. Fixed the Printer once I went in to the printer preferences and selected the option to print direct to printer (instead of spooling) in the advanced tab.  I spent atleast 5 hours installing and removing before I stumbled upon this and tried it out.  Printer is working great again.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation