cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
psingh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

windows 7 drivers for hp dv7-1020ea laptop

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a hp dv7-1020ea laptop running windows vista home premium 64 bit. I am thinking of upgrading to windows 7 64 bit  but I can't find the relevant drivers for my laptop on the hp website. Can anyone tell me where I would be able to get compatible drivers for my laptop ?

Any comments appreciated

Thanks

psingh

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,469
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Your Vista drivers should work on Win 7.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

Slips85
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium now, I have the DV7-1020US also, and its running a lot better the fan that was usually running loud all the time on Vista is now quiet and doesn't sound like rattling and shaking around in there. All the drivers are on the website besides one that is the HP 3D Driveguard.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation