cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
btyler227
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

windows media center tv

HP Recommended
Every time I unplug my laptop, which is a dv3510nr running Windows 7 (64-bit) and bios version F.13, and take it to class Windows Media Center forgets my TV Tuner. This forces me to reconfigure my TV tuner in WMC. Is there a way to make WMC remember my tuner?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Charles001
Level 11
Level 11
3,008 2,997 220 361
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since WIndows 7 is not yet officially released. You may want make the same post at Microsoft Windows 7 Support Forum:

http://windows7forums.com/windows-7-support/

Message Edited by CharlesHP on 09-29-2009 10:24 AM
**Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation