Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Elitepad 1000 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo zusammen,

als Besitzer von mehreren ElitePad 1000 und 900 bin ich nun mittlerweile kurz vor der Verzweiflung. Bei mehreren Elitepad sind mittlerweile die Akkus defekt und ich habe mir entsprechenden Ersatz besorgt. Der Einbau ist dabei das kleinste Problem, aber nun kommts: Was muss man unternehmen, damit das BIOS den neuen Akku auch erkennt?

Die bekannte Deinstallation der Gerätetreiber im Gerätemanager, mit anschließendem Neustart und anschließenden einstecken des Akkus bringt auch in unterschiedlichsten Vorgehensweisen überhaupt keinen Erfolg. Auch wundert es mich, dass kein Akku eingesteckt ist und dennoch die Gerätetreiber beim Windowsstart schon wieder vorhanden sind. Des Weiteren ist auch zu beobachten, dass im BIOS (Version 1.48) ein Akku als vorhanden eingetragen ist, obwohl dies nicht der Fall ist.  Trotz intensiver Recherche konnte ich im WWW auch keinen wirksamen Tipp finden.

Zudem habe ich auch das Problem, dass weder bei den Elitepad 1000 G2, noch bei den Elitepad 900 der Akku des (neuen) RuggedCase erkannt, geladen oder gebraucht wird. Hier also auch gleich die Frage: Was muss man tun, damit der Akku des Rugged Case erkannt wird?

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hello everybody,

As the owner of several ElitePad 1000 and 900, I am now on the verge of despair. In the meantime, the batteries of several Elitepad are defective and I got a replacement. The installation is the smallest problem, but now comes: What do you have to do so that the BIOS recognizes the new battery?

The well-known deinstallation of the device drivers in the device manager, followed by a restart and then plugging in the battery does not bring any success at all, even in the most varied of procedures. I am also surprised that no battery is plugged in and yet the device drivers are available again when Windows starts. Furthermore, it can also be observed that a battery is entered as available in the BIOS (version 1.48), although this is not the case. Despite intensive research, I couldn't find an effective tip on the web.

I also have the problem that neither the Elitepad 1000 G2 nor the Elitepad 900 have recognized, charged or used the battery of the (new) RuggedCase. So here's the question: What do you have to do to ensure that the Rugged Case's battery is recognized?

Many thanks for your help!!!!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.