Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BIOS recovery

HP Stream 7 tablet

Hi. I was using my tablet earlier when it shut down. I thought this may be due to my battery running out however upon turning it on I was met with the message that a BIOS recovery was needed. It completes this and states it has been completed and states that the screen may go blank before restarting again however after the screen has gone blank the whole process just starts over again?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,349 20,337 1,344 2,010
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BIOS recovery

@EmJx,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that the tablet is booting to the BIOS recovery screen.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-stream-7-tablet/7439994/document/c04565413

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation