Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
KUS0133
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I built a new Windows 10 system (non HP) but wanted to keep old keyboard because it has convenient built in smart card reader (KUS0133). Without drivers card was not recognized at all. Then I installed HP Smartcard Keyboard Driver 1.2.0.0 Rev.A (sp93518) from official HP website. However it does not work properly. Sometimes after a restart the reader works for a while but using it once to log in appears to ruin something and card is not detected anymore. This driver is fairly new and I would like to try some older drivers just in case.

Does anybody know where to find some other drivers for this keyboard?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

So I managed to manually copy over 4.35.0.2 driver files from a different windows 10 installations to my FileRepository folder and install using the .inf file. Finally the card reader works.

I disabled windows from installing new drivers for that card reader just in case.

Cant believe what one has to do to get things working on windows..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Driver version: 4.35.0.2 works on a different win10 PC. Can anyone please help me to find this older driver?

HP Recommended

So I managed to manually copy over 4.35.0.2 driver files from a different windows 10 installations to my FileRepository folder and install using the .inf file. Finally the card reader works.

I disabled windows from installing new drivers for that card reader just in case.

Cant believe what one has to do to get things working on windows..

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.