Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
ElitePad 1000 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an ElitePad 1000 G2 Rugged tablet with the optional jacket with barcode scanner. I need to make some configuration changes to the scanner. Specifically, I need it to be able to scan interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes. I have tried this manual for programming the scanner, but the scanner will not accept the barcodes in this manual. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Actually we did. You should be able to use this QR code to start programming mode: enter_programming.png

Then scan this QR code to enable interleaved 2 of 5:enable_itf.png

You can just copy and paste these into a word document and print it out to scan the codes in. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

abpyles, 

We are having the same issue. Did you ever find a solution for this?

HP Recommended

Actually we did. You should be able to use this QR code to start programming mode: enter_programming.png

Then scan this QR code to enable interleaved 2 of 5:enable_itf.png

You can just copy and paste these into a word document and print it out to scan the codes in. Hope this helps.

HP Recommended

Thanks for getting back to me. The codes you have here do not show up, but after much research on bar codes I believe I came up with the same solution. Thanks Again!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.