Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion x2 detachable notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
This is the product link.
Which stylus will be compatible.

HP Pavilion x2 12-b020nr 12" Detachable Laptop (Intel Core M, 4 GB RAM, 128GB SSD) with Windows 10 https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01AJTHR48/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_EMxhBbBXEH9T0

This is the stylus link.

Will this pen be compatible.

HP Pen for Inking Devices (Silver) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XVDK7TV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_dOxhBbXCBHF9D

If not compatible please suggest the same..
Please help...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MAS121

Find a Stylus for your computer

First, find the computer's exact Model name:

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Search the document for a compatible stylus:

HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus

• If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.
  • Additional information can sometimes be found in Advisory Documents for your computer.
  • The document is updated as new information becomes available.

HP Active Stylus (Wacom)
T5E12AA (CAN/ENG, APJ)
SPS: 834590-001

Model name
HP Active Pen (Synaptics)

J4R51AA (CAN/ENG, APJ)

SPS: 773175-001
HP Active Stylus (Wacom)

T5E12AA (CAN/ENG, APJ)

SPS: 834590-001
HP Pro Tablet Active Pen (Synaptics)

K8P73AA

SPS: 798051-001

Pavilion x2 12-b0xx

x

Pavilion x2 12-b1xx

x

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.