Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
What can I do, will you charge it's battery .!
@AbhishekMaurya Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that the laptop battery drains quickly.
Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.
Below I've listed a series of steps that should help your cause:
Video about improving your notebook battery performance
How long does a notebook battery last?
Adjusting notebook battery power plans
Factors that contribute to loss of notebook battery capacity
Recommended notebook battery care practices
Original battery charges slowly, replacement battery charges normally
Special recommendations for embedded (not customer replaceable) notebook batteries
Tips for conserving notebook battery power
For more details, Click here
Please perform the below steps and check.
1. In the search box, type and open “Device Manager”.
2. Expand “Batteries”.
3. Right click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
4. Click on “Uninstall”.
5. At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver
6. Shutdown the computer.
7. Remove the battery for minute and then put it back in.
8. When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.
9. Go to Device Manager.
10. Expand Batteries.
11. Right click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
12. Click "Search automatically for updated driver software". Repeat the same steps for Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller.
Please update the BIOS.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community