Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought 2 of these computers and disputed the warranty dates on them both.  One was corrected but not the other.  I reopened the case on the phone and was given a new case number by Dumi Cimpianu on 9th October 2017:

Case: 5004149942 CRM:0026027000103
Serial Number:  5CD7268W22 purchased on 18:09:2017

He asked me to send him a copy of my invoice as an attachment to an email which I did.
However my warranty dates have still not been corrected and I have not had any further communications from Dumi.

Can someone please check what is happening for me?

Thanks

Ian Taylor

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

Sometimes in the BIOS screens is "Born On" day, and this when the PC is used for the first time.

Mine was several months out, but got corrected from when it was shipped from HP to when I ran the install and setup program.

So it should be possible to look and check.

HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks for the reply.  Maybe my post was not clear.  I have checked the warranty dates online by typing in the serial number and they are not correct.  The guy Dumi i spoke to on the phone told me they would be corrected about 5 days ago, but every time I check the dates online they have not been changed.

Pratolini

HP Recommended
Greetings - were you able to get correct warranty dates?
Running Cloud Based Application on HP G8 Server!
HP Recommended

Yes The date was eventually changed to the correct one.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.