03-15-2018 09:16 AM
Got a problem when I update windows 10 for patch tuesday.
1) Running windows update on 14 Mar for updating KB4088776 update.
2) Restart computer (computer getting ready for windows update.....30% ....)
3) Saw the HP logo and then ( blue screen with stop code: system thread exception not handled; attachment 1)
4) Computer automatically restart itselfs
5) Same blue screen again
6) Hp logo screen with diagonise PC
7) After a few self auto restart, i manage to saw updating windows (60% ...100%)
😎 Saw the login screen
9) Login and a message from notification, fail to install windows update.
10) Check windows update and it said "Require a restart to finish installing" (attachment 2)
11) Check current OS build is Windows 10 Pro 1709 162299.309 which sounds like it is installed (attachment 3)
* Afraid to restart computer as it may run into problem.
** Run HP Operating System Check. All good. (attachment 4)
*** 20 HP softwares and drivers installed. (attachment 5)
03-15-2018 09:31 AM
What shall I do?