Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi, do you have any fedlet mirrors? As far as i can see download links are gone. Thank you for your guide and testing.

HP Recommended

Hi, no, I don't know of any Fedlet mirrors, are you looking for the solution to boot on the 32-bit UEFI?  Did you try some of the online solutions like this?

HP Recommended

Yes im trying to boot ubuntu mate, in order to do it i need the whole EFI folder from Fedlet right?

HP Recommended
Yes, that's how I do it. Since the Fedlet image is no longer available for download however, one of the other solutions available online would need to be used.
HP Recommended

In case you are still looking for a solution to this, the Fedlet bootia32.efi file is available from the Fedora i686 grub2-efi package.  I updated the instructions on the first page with the procedure.

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot! Finally booted up!

HP Recommended

Hi, did you found a way to make bluetooth work?

HP Recommended

No, I have not worked on it much but I have not gotten bluetooth working.

HP Recommended

Over two and a half years after the HP Stream tablets were first introduced, the built-in RTL8723BS Wifi is finally recognized natively by Ubuntu.  The 17.10 daily builds started using the 4.12 kernel this week so live USB's boot with Wifi working now.

HP Recommended
Geez, about time. Unfortunately I only use the LTS versions of Mint. Just a minor hassle reapplying the rtlwifi_new fix after each kernel update.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.