atul14sep
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MS Office 2016 access-reg.

LAPTOP-ICAL4EVK
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After formatting my laptop with the help of HP Care, I am unable to use my MS Office Product and whenever I want to access MS word or Excel, one pop window says to activate it. I signed in MS office to activate it but it was not showing any subscription and on contacting to Customer Care of Microsoft, I was told that my email ID is not associated with MS office product. I gave my three email id which I was using and none of them is associated  with MS office product. I tried to get help from HP but out of warranty, they did not help me and simply told me to contact service center where I was told to contact Microsoft. I am really very helpless what to do.

SL No.  [edit]

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,909 20,863 1,742 2,822
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MS Office 2016 access-reg.

@atul14sep The Microsoft office shipped with the device is usually a trail version, if you have paid extra for a full version, you should have a registration key that could be used to register or activate the software in use, if you don't have an activation key, you may want to check with Microsoft as they've manufactured the software and should be able to sort this out, using your account info used at the time of registration/activation.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

For any further assistance, I'll need the above details as I was not able to find any info using this: LAPTOP-ICAL4EVK.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation