1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ms office product key

Hp pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Dear hp,  

Am compling and alos done mail you so many time about my problem.  Once my laptop was hang after that problem am call to ur service teem and they formating my laptop with online access.  

After that am unable use my ms office home and student 2016.  Ms office agent ask me about my prodct key  that am not get from you,  and ask my ms office mail id that am forget.  So they consult with me that if hp will provide ms product key that they pre install on my laptop then they shuld recover it.  And i can access my  ms office . 

Prod id - 2FK54PA#ACJ

SN NO - SN#- [edited]

1568970585656845869391.jpg

15689705646002039357763.jpg

IMG20190920144245.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
4,395 4,144 170 375
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ms office product key

Hi

You have a  HP Pavilion - 14-bf013tu that has an expired warranty.

PLEASE remove your serial number.

To find the MS Windows OS key is easy.  If you can run Belarc Advisor and print out the output that may help.

KeyFinderInstaller may help....
https://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

Doing research, and none of the methods are mine, I have some, simple single lines of code that will list the same value for your Windows 10 Product Key…
W10 Using cmd.exe as an Administrator (copy and paste accordingly).

wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey >> c:\ProdKey.txt

Creates a text file called ProdKey.txt on your C:\ area.

Next is a PowerShell command, as Administrator...
(Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from SoftwareLicensingService’).OA3xOriginalProductKey

but it will run within W10 using cmd.exe as an Administrator.
powershell (Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from SoftwareLicensingService’).OA3xOriginalProductKey

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

If there is a valid MS Office Key Belarc Advisor should locate it.  However the re-format may have wiped all trace of it.

If in doubt please ask.

Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn.

Lil_Boy_Blue
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation