remiralcharle Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Hubby Pie hard crashed need to recover

Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

History: PC hard crash thanks to Microsoft support. They got me into Safe Mode (currently) my only Avenue is recovery. HPs recovery procedure Hold F11 Key during Restart began recovery. Recovery started. After about 5-10 minutes error message 0xe0ef0003 appeared saying contact HP support. The phone number I had 800-474 6836 when dialed it never started to ring. I mad a call to another number worked I still have access. 

First step on HP recovery was delete everything on the hard disk. So I can’t even boot up. 

What i I need is a recovery thumb drive compatible with PC. The light is on and I have no where to go.  Almost forgot my PC I’d out of warranty at Hubby Pie but I’m willing to pay an inflated cost

have a nice day  

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
104,565 98,538 15,342 23,585
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Hubby Pie hard crashed need to recover

Hi:

You can reinstall W10 by using the Microsoft media creation tool and an 8 GB USB flash drive to reinstall W10.

You will need access to another working Windows PC to create the installation media.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation