Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, & Happy Christmas!

I have an some queries and issues. After updated my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible, my laptop having some issues;

1. It become auto turn on / automatically start when i plug in charge (when my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible is fully trun off)

2. CUP usage is lower than 40 or 30, but its become heatup like fan sounds is high / blow hot air with sound.

3. Last one is, Sometime i feels, my laptop networking is slow download means wifi not working properly (this maybe due to my internet speed) but may be issue, its browsing slowly.

These above issue how can i resolve. Provide me best suggessions.

Regards

Abdul Qadir

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @Abdul-Qadir786,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are having issues with your HP notebook after the recent update. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this.

• Does the computer overheat or freeze?
  • Is it the whirring sound of a fan that reduces after some time?
  • Please try to locate the source of the noise. Is it closer to where the air vents are located?

For starters please perform all the prescribed steps from this link:  HP Notebook PCs - Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly, PC is Warmer than Normal and check if this does the trick for you. If this does not work please try the prescribed steps from this link:  HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the Laptop to Prevent Overheating  if the computer is heating up. Besides if it is not affecting the performance of the computer, there should not be any cause for concern. Please keep me posted.

Next thing, I would suggest here is to run a system diagnostics on your PC and check if the hardware components on your laptop are functioning correctly.

Refer this article to know more information about running system diagnostics on your PC.

If the diagnostics test passes it is a problem with the operating system.

I would suggest here is to update the Bios on your computer and check if that helps.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

Try performing a recovery from F11 (System partition) on your PC.

Refer this article to know more information about performing recovery on your PC.

If these steps do not help resolve the issue, then the issue could be hardware related for which

The unit needs to be serviced and sent in for repair. Please contact HP phone support in this regard.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey,

Thanks for respond me!

The things that i traced at my end you can see in attached image.

"It the whirring sound of a fan that reduces after some time" this options is closer to my issue.

Seconly, can you please explain me in detail about my First issue is : It become auto turn on / automatically start when i plug in charge (when my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible is fully trun off) because i cannot get your point to resolve this issue.

1.png

Regards

Abdul Qadir

HP Recommended

Hi @Abdul-Qadir786,

It looks like you were interacting with @Jeet_singh, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out,

I'm the Flower_Bud & I'm at your service.

Thank you for replying with this detailed response 😉

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I would like to know if the resolution I had provided worked for you?

For your first question, you could refer to this document and perform troubleshooting steps from here: Click Here

Keep me posted!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And feel free to ask any other queries as well.

HP Recommended

Hey FLOWER_BUD,

Thanks for respond me!

Well, i take a look on that LINK which is passed to me. I open CMD and place a code which is given in the article. after its give me NONE" (Image Attached)

1.png

Now what can i do or follow all steps which is mentioned in the article.

Help me out because it pissed me off agains and again.

Currently, i am using Windows 10.

regards

Abdul Qadir

HP Recommended

Hi @Abdul-Qadir786

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back 😉

I do understand your concern. I would suggest you try all the troubleshooting steps from the article. If the issue persists, I would request you to contact our phone support. 

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

* Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

* Enter Product number or select to auto detect

* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

HP Recommended

Hey,

Have a good day,

i just take a look on linked article but i cannot found these things

1 . In HDI keyboard Devie Properties (I cannot found Power Management)

2 . In Computer Setup F10 (I cannot found Power-on option)

Now what can i do and how to resolve this issue.

Regards

Abdul Qadir

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.