Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My keyboard is malfunctioning

HP Recommended
Hp Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I accidentally sprinkled water on my keyboard, I wiped it off immediately but after a few minutes, I tried to use my laptop and on typing, some keys stopped working. I then switched it off and allowed it to dry for 24 hrs and on switching it on again, some keys started working well while some others were still malfunctioning like showing random numbers and letters when I click on them. For example,  if I click on the down arrow key I get "09" instead and if I click on the backspace key, I get an asterisk . It's been a week now and I'm still facing the same issue. I don't really know what to do. Please can someone help me 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation