09-21-2019 10:58 AM - last edited on 09-21-2019 09:14 PM by Arthur-c
My laptop edited
Not connected WiFi networks please help
09-23-2019 10:47 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Did you make any changes in the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
- Do you see red X or exclamation mark on the network icon?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee