02-06-2019 06:10 PM
Started as a automatic repair loop back how I ended up with this is beyond me.. I could not get it to boot into dir C: or 😧 I went to boot loader and applied default settings now its saying no bootable device.. says to install it and tap any key I'm lost and have no idea what to do in a pinch with cash or itd be fix last resort and hoping for the best please someone tell me how to get around this saving all my files if possible
02-08-2019 04:53 PM
Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding issues with the computer. I will be delighted to assist you here
Re-start the computer, keep tapping F2, and run an extensive test with the hard drive.
If it fails, In this case, I'd request you to speak to the support team for further assistance. 🙂
1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Feel free to reach out if need any other assistance.
I am an HP Employee