Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Would be nice if they would ever fix the issues on newer FW updates, I would never spend money on a device that was stuck on old FW due to the parent company refusing to fix a global issue with newer FW after more than a year. I had wifi issues with older FW, then newer FW caused touch lag. After two of them I found no way to have a stable fully functional tablet.

HP Recommended
I agree with you. This company is suck with update FW... And the service respon is very slow for Hong Kong branch. I think it would be last time that I try its product. Is dell good? I know dell may update their mini tablet sometimes. Anyone can tell me some good brand instead of it?
HP Recommended
Have you try to update your WAN driver? I think it would be help. Because I have this problem too. My tablet connect to wifi, and it will disconnect suddenly. After I installed leastest WAN driver, it solved.
HP Recommended

When I had two different G1's I tried every combo of wifi driver I could find for the wifi chip and could never get a stable connection. Both tablet about a month apart acted the same, I was simply playing whack a mole with issue this tablet presented.

HP Recommended
What CPU does it have? I got a PC stick with a X5-8350 processor and it runs pretty nice. My 608 is quite stable but very slow sometimes
HP Recommended

Hey Guys,

There's new release of BIOS 1.15 who'd above 1.07 interested to try if it solves the issue?

Type: BIOS

Version: 01.15 Rev.A

Operating systems: Windows 10 (64-bit)

Release date: Apr 23, 2017

File name: sp79885.exe (8.5 MB)

HP Recommended

Thanks for the heads up but based on previous experiences. I don't think it will address the issue as HP never acknowledged it.

Cheers,

H

HP Recommended
This tablet was the last hp product I bought. I have a list and already convinced 237 ppl not to buy hp. And counting 🙂
HP Recommended
I installed the firmware a couple of weeks ago but it didn't do anything. The touchscreen lag is still present.

Other issues I've had that haven't been fixed:
My network connectivity is still flaky
LTE module fails to detect and prohibit connection
Astonishingly poor performance
Fails to come out of hibernate sometimes.

What a waste of $900. I still wonder why I just didn't buy an iPad mini at the time.

HP Recommended
Make that 238. I won't be buying an HP anything anytime soon.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.