Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have bought new Paviion x 360 today, and it's screen suffered from sirius display problem. When playing some video on youtube etc. on the bottom left and bottom right corners it apear some big white spot ?! So is it about low screen quality (800 euros payed) ?! or it's some hardware   failure? 

I am sending you in atachment captured screen images of my display when playing some movie on it.

This is emberassing I hope so you have some proposal?

display_railure.jpgdisplay_railure.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello DraganS,

That light area coming up from the bottom of the bezel is some serious light bleed from the backlight of the LCD screen.

If you purchased that laptop from a walk in store, take it back for a replacement.

If you ordered it, you will want to either contact the online store for an RMA, or contact HP Support directly for warranty issues.

Returning it to the store will be faster and will guarantee a new replacement.

HP Support will either repair or replace, but that can take a while.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.