Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp spectre x360 convertible 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, my computer screen is not turning on. My I open it and power in on the screen gets a little light and I can see it searching for my Face ID, however the screen never turns on. I tried restarting it but that didn’t work.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ryan132

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are not getting a display on the computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Have you tried connecting an external display and check?

Meanwhile, I recommend you update the BIOS and the graphics driver from the below link and test.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

If you continue facing the issue boot to BIOS (Restart your computer and keep tapping the F10 key to boot to BIOS) and check whether you are able to duplicate the issue in the BIOS screen.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.