Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
pavilion x360 14-cd0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been trying to find a stylus to match my laptop that's not very expensive and I have seen mixed reports online about the compatibility with wacom bamboo pens. Can anyone tell me if they are compatible with my laptop? On the about page of settings it says: "pen and touch support with 10 touch points". I don't know if this is relevant but would appreciate any advice.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@aoifemcd

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

This computer is compatible with HP Pen (Microsoft) ,with part number is SPS: 920241-001 (Dark Ash Silver) / 910942-001 (Natural Silver), and HP Tilt Pen (Microsoft) , with part number HP SPS: 929863-001 (Dark Ash Silver) / 929863-002 (Natural Silver).

Computers that support the HP Pen can also support the HP Tilt Pen, but the tilt performance might not work on older computers.

Regarding the bamboo pens, 

• Non-HP branded active styluses are not supported on HP computers and might not be compatible.

• A passive stylus (also known as capacitive stylus) functions the same as your finger on the screen. Passive styluses do not require batteries, and they work on any touch screen device.

While non-HP branded passive stylus are not supported by HP, most will work with HP touchscreen computers and tablets.

You may look into this link for further reference.

Hope this answered your question. 🙂

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask any other queries as  well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.