Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@Pragmatic2018

Try entering  73994335

or

If the above doesn't work, as the hashing routine for any codes that are prefixed with a 'i' has changed, you'll need to Contact HP Support regarding this starting on the following link.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/w1/en/contact_us.html

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

Thanks again, David!

I just called HP Support and was on the phone with a technician for an hour. He gave me some more codes (03133610, hewlpack, undefined), which are not working. Too bad (and expensive, $59.99).

I am wondering if I can do something to the motherboard (pin reset maybe – the technician mentioned this but did not have a blueprint of the motherboard to localize any potential pins) to reset the BIOS…. Do you have any experience here? Sending in the laptop and paying again is the very, very last thing I would want to do….

Prag1800

HP Recommended

@Pragmatic2018

Enter  63909625

Regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

Hello David,

This is incredible, your code works! I really wonder how you were solving this problem... You outperformd the HP tech staff!

I am really very grateful to you and think very highly about your skills.

Many thanks!

Holger

HP Recommended

@Pragmatic2018

You're welcome :generic:

All the best,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended
I have X2 split system disabled code A[AEE73E04] can you help
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.