Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 cd0077tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello i have hp notebook cd0077tu and i want to upgrade my laptop's RAM my laptop has 4gb in slot 1 and i want to add 4 gb ram in slot 2 and searched in crucial.com for the ram that is compatible with my notebook and it showed several ram and i am confused which one to buy because it showed three different model of 4 gb ram such as :: 

1) CT4G4SFS8266 2) CT4G4SFS824A

3) CT4G4SFS6266

whats the different between these and which one i have to buy to make my laptop work finely with 8 gb ram(4gb in slot 1 default+ 4 gb in slot 2< i am gonna add> )

thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Run the free utility that I zipped up and attached below to see what speed memory HP installed in your notebook.

Your notebook's processor runs the memory at the max speed of 2400 MHz, but they may have installed a 2666 MHz memory chip in your notebook.

Buy the memory module that matches the speed of the memory HP installed...2400 or 2666 MHz.

HP Recommended

its shows as below;;

Memory Speed: 1333.3 MHz (DDR4-2666 / PC4-21300)

so which ram should I buy  ,,,

1) CT4G4SFS8266  (or)   2) CT4G4SFS824A (or)   3) CT4G4SFS6266   thankyou

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

thankyou !!!! so much it helped a lot.. finally buying it without confusion.. hope it works well with my laptop without any inconvenience. 

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

The memory should work just fine with the existing module.

Please post back and let us know how your notebook's memory upgrade project went.

Below is the link to the service manual.

Maintenance and Service Guide HP Pavilion x360 14m Convertible PCIMPORTANT! This document is intende...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.