05-06-2018 02:27 PM
There is a question mark symbol (?) on printer display screen. I can't determine the reason it is there. I don't know if it is telling me my printer has a problem. I can't find information on the question mark symbol.
So far, I have done the following:
1) Turned printer on & off.
2) I unplugged the power plug and kept it unplugged for over a minute before plugging it back in.
3) I booted my system twice.
4) I restarted the print spooler.
5) I did a fresh download of software for my printer.
6) I opened the printer to ensure there are no jams and that cartridges are seated properly.
7) I removed printing paper and put in new paper.
😎 Successfully printed a test page.
9) Prints fine both network prints and PDFs.
10) Genuine HP ink cartridges in use.