01-04-2019 07:24 PM
When attempting to update to Windows 10 build 1809, the laptop always suffers from a BSOD after the restart. I have tried the following:
- Attempted to update normally
- Restored to HP original disk image and then updated
- Used the "fresh start" option in Windows 10 then updated
- Created a new Windows 10 boot USB with build 1809, formatted the SSD, and then did a fresh install
- Did a fresh install of build 1803, then attempted to update
All of these have the same result; for the third one left the computer in a state where it was unable to get into Windows so I had create a boot USB with build 1803 to recover it. I am open to any suggestions to get this to work.