07-17-2019 05:34 PM
I've recently upgrade my CPU. Yesterday was working fine. But now it won't boot nor have display.
This is what I've observed:
1. When I turned my laptop ON, the CPU fan spins a bit (less than a second)
2. I can hear the hard drive spinning
3. The caps lock blinks 5 times. My laptop does white LED indicator in caps lock (not dual LED) and doesn't have sound beeper.
I've already tried troubleshooting stuffs like:
1. Changing power source (battery only, AC only, and both)
2. Pressing power button for 15secs
3. Swapping to my old CPU. Now both won't work. Great. (Same problem as above)
4. I tried turning ON without CPU in the socket, but it still blink 5 times.
How could I fix this?
I've put thermal compound btw.
Solved! Go to Solution.