08-15-2019 08:52 AM - edited 08-15-2019 09:47 AM
I recently bought this laptop, HP 15-dw0015nl, and since the day one the wifi connection is dropping randomly.
It mounts the dreaded RTL 8821CE and I tried everything I could to make it stable:
- Launching EVERY test in uefi recovery mode (every test returns ok)
- Reinstall Windows 10
- Update Windows to latest version (1809 first and 1903 later)
- Update Driver from the official page (latest package with version 2024.0.8.107/2024.0.4.108 Rev.S sp96885.exe)
- Install latest Realtek Driver from Microsoft Catalog
- Try every power management profile combination
Despite my effort, none of the taken actions are working.
I'm so stressed and disappointed, I really regret buying this laptop, so angry!