05-23-2020 04:52 PM
So I'm still using Windows 7 and I've been trying to utilize the Google Drive App on my HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer (Wireless/Internet). I was able to set up a Google Account and log in successfully from the printer, however when I press either View & Print OR Scan & Upload it takes approximately 7 seconds then says:
There was an internal processing error. Please retry or manually check the firmware updates.
- I have checked for updates on the printer but it currently says: "The most current updates have already been installed. No new updates are available at this time".
- I have tried redownloading the HP software.
- I tried restoring the factory defaults and network settings.
- I have run the HP Print and Scan Doctor by Network, but no problems were detected.
- I have removed the google account and tried reconnecting again but the same error still appears.
If anyone has a solution to this problem, I would highly appreciate your response!