07-21-2020 12:48 AM
Chasing some help, please. I think I've tried all the simple fixes I can find through Google and none have worked so I'll keep it as short as possible.
- My speakers worked yesterday, but magically aren't working today.
- Bluetooth headphones do work.
- Corded headphones do work.
The laptop has Realtek High Definition Audio(SST) installed.
In terms of what I have tried in order to resolve the issue:
- I've used the Windows sound settings troubleshooter
- I've installed all updates through HP Support Assistant
- Through device manager,
- I've disabled and re-enabled the device
- I've uninstalled and re-installed the drivers
- I've updated the drivers for the device
Any help or guidance is appreciated.