09-17-2020 11:10 AM
I have am using windows 10 (64 bit) in HP Notebook 15-ay513tx. I am facing a wireless adapter problem from last week. After using laptop for some time, the wireless adapter gets uninstalled or sometimes it gets disappeared from network connections. To get it back I have to go to the device manager and uninstall the drivers and again reinstall the drivers and restart the computer. I have to do this after almost every hour or one and hour of usage.
I have searched in internet and gone through mostly possible answers regarding wireless adapter problems. From them I have found many solutions but none of them works. The solutions which I have tried are as under.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.
- Update BIOS and WLAN driver.
- Unchecking "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
- Selected "Maximum Performance" in advanced power settings.
- Reset the wireless router.
None of the above solutions worked.
My wireless adapter is Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn wifi adapter.
I request you to look into this matter and give me some suggestions to overcome this issue.