12-29-2017 10:08 PM
I try to print from the spocket app on my iPhone it display send ing to spocket printer. . Nothing else happen, no print out on the spocket. I start using it a few weeks ago, it was printing fine.but this week, it no longer print?
thank you in advance for any solution to resolve this issue.
thanks happy New Yesr
12-31-2017 03:12 AM
Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums.
I understand that you're unable to print using the HP Sprocket app from your iPhone. I'll be glad to assist you with this case.
Did any updates happen for the iOS recently?
Did any other changes take place?
Meanwhile, I did some research and suggest you to perform the following steps to isolate and fix this issue:
- Update your Sprocket iOS app to version 2.03.1 or later
- Charge your sprocket battery to at least 50%
- Power off your sprocket printer
- In the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth), tap the ‘i’ button next to the “sprocket” device, then tap “Forget This Device”
- Restart your iPhone by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds, then sliding to power off.
- Power on your sprocket printer
- Discover and pair your sprocket printer by tapping on the “sprocket” device when it appears in the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth).
- Open the sprocket mobile app, where you’ll be automatically prompted for the firmware upgrade.
I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Please let me know how this goes. All the best!
Happy New Year! :)