Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket black
Other
I am trying to pair my sprocket to my one plus with Android 7, but my phone does not see the my printer.

I have tried resetting the printer but still does not work.

Please help!
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @n1di1p,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with your HP Sprocket wherein the phone does not recognize it.

I suggest that you check the links: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)  and Setting up the Printer

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hi @Rainbow23 ,

Thank you for your response. As I added in my original post, I have done the suggested steps in the FAQs and the Setting up the Printer you provided. 

I was able to see the printer with my husband's phone (Moto G4 with Android 6) but not my phone (One Plus 3 with Android 7). I had to use his phone -which is a work around but it would be nice if I can use my printer with my phone and not wait for my husband to be around to print.

I repeat, the printer is not visible in an Android 7.0 device.

Have a good day.

HP Recommended

Hi @n1di1p,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the unit does not work with Android 7 phone.

This issue may require a one to one interaction over the phone.

Hence, please contact HP Phone Support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

You may select the country and type the product# of the unit and then follow the on-screen instructions to contact HP phone support.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.