Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
iOS
Ik heb een vraag in verband met de omranding van de foto's. Op jullie site staan voorbeelden van foto's met een dikke witte boord onderaan waar je tekst kan typen. Ik heb dit geprobeerd op de app en krijg enkel omrandingen met een gewone witte boord dat overal gelijk is. Hoe kan dit?

I have a question about the border of the pictures. On your site there are examples of photos with a thick white board at the bottom where you can type text. I have tried this on the app and i only get borders with a white board that is the same everywhere. How is this possible?
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@AV1234

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Printer. I understand that you are getting  and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting. 

However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution.

• Provide the printer model number?
  • Which application are you using to print?

Meanwhile:

Perform a power reset.

1. Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
  2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
  3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
  4. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  5. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
  6. Turn on the printer.

Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
It's not a problem with the printer, it's a problem with the app. I want the pictures like i saw them online, but i only can have a normal whit border and i would like the big whit border on the bottem. I downloaded the app last week from the AppStore. It's called Hp Sprocket. It's a white background and a design in grey. I have a picture but can't post it here.
HP Recommended

@AV1234

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

This issue may require one to one interaction with the HP Phone Support.

I suggest that you contact HP Phone Support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

You have a good day ahead.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hi, AV1234
Please please please post the solution once your issue is resolved over the phone.
Others with the same/similar issues cannot learn unless you do this. Thank you so much!

As a word of advice, call the help line, don’t use the online live chat function that is available. It’s tempting, but each HP agent helps several people at one time, so you end up waiting for several minutes between replies.
It took me 40 minutes for my chat to end. It would have taken 5 mins on the phone. The result was to send the unit back to have it replaced!
Good luck and please don’t forget to post your solution so we can all learn!
Thanks!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.