Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Blue Smartsheet
iOS

Hi there,

THis may be a silly question but I have just got given a SProcket as a Birthday Present which is super cool.

Just a bit disappointed that the photo quality is a bit off and I have read bits and bobs on the Forum about the Blue Smartsheet that helps to callibrate with colours and printing quality etc. 

However, I may have threw out the blue sheet when I first used the 10 zinc photo sheet pack.  I haven't yet brought another packet of Zinc photo pack yet; so before I panic, I am wanting to find out whether there will there be another Blue Smart Sheet from the new pack? Otherwise, where could I get another Blue Smart Sheet to correct the colours and quality of my Sprocket?

I look forward to your advice.

Kind regards,
Worried sprocket user

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The pack of new paper will also have a new blue sheet.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The pack of new paper will also have a new blue sheet.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your helpful response!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.