Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
iOS

Can the app get the option to have a border like the original Polaroid, large white area below photo and normal white border on sides and top. Need to be able to setup this for my daughter to work like a Polaroid.

Or... if it could be possible for other iOS apps to print to the Sprocket. It does not appear as an available printer now.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@henriksp

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want assistance in using HP Sprocket. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Click here and refer the document to know how to setup HP Sprocket and use it.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Do you get the feeling like the first reply by HP is often generated by AI?  That is, it doesn't appear that a human actually READ the concern.  The concern is about having the old Polaroid border around a photo.  The response: they (it) posts the document on how to set up the printer.  That either isn't reading the concern, or it justs sees a posts and provides a generic response.  Is that the best HP can do?  How about having a person actually  READ and then ANSWER the specific question?  Huh?

HP Recommended

As freighter commented, this has to be an automated reply to keep me warm. Honestly, not appreciated. 

My daughter has found a workaround, making a text area with white text on white background. I was hoping for a faster and simpler solution.

HP Recommended

I actually googled this today and saw your question. I did manage to figure it out while I was playing around with the app. If you use an instagram photo (or another photo that is square), you can simply add the normal white boarder and tadaa...polaroid print. Just trim the tip off and it look more polaroid. That's what I found. It's fairly simple, just annoying that there isn't a polaroid board or anything.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.